18 June 2009

Tok's turn


Now this may not be the best photo in the world, but Tok insisted that it was his turn to feature on my blog - and who can resist a big, soppy Vizsla! Certainly not me - I'm a pushover, as my husband will tell you.
The edging on this LO is a mix of rubber stamping and hand-drawn doodles - the gold stands out more in real life. I used scraps of paper for the various strips and some die cut circles, both from part of a Back Porch Memories kit which I used to subscribe to. They do some lovely stuff, as you will see if you visit them:
The circles are mounted with 3-d sticky fixers to give some dimension, and the ribbons are stapled on.
I took these photos of Tok (full name is Takacs, which is Hungarian, and is a bit like our name 'Smith' over here - very common!) when he was snoozing in the back of the car on our way back from a leisurely pub lunch a couple of years ago. He was recovering from an operation at the time, or I doubt he'd have been quite so sleepy!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO, love the swirls round the edge.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB pooch!!!! I really like the swirls all around the edge!

    ReplyDelete