25 June 2009

Just a note ...


... to say hallo to everyone who has been kind enough to visit my blog, and especially to those of you kind enough to stop long enough to leave a comment! If you're a blogger, you'll know just how good it feels to get blog mail!


Thought I'd post up a photo today. My trees pic is one of those I've posted in the UKS monthly photo competition gallery. I just like the shapes and colours and bendy bits (you can tell how technical I am, can't you!!!). I snapped this while walking Tok in a field at the back of the woods near home.


4 comments:

  1. Love that sort of shot ... sort of ethereal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very magical photo... Angie is spot on, very ethereal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the bendy bits ;) look good to me too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo :) Love getting blog comments too, just found the thread at UKS so got a lot more reading to add to my list!

    ReplyDelete