4 June 2009

Time for cards





I have found myself making more cards than scrapbook pages in recent months. Often, I'm in so much of a hurry I forget to take photos of them before sending them out, but here are a few that I did manage to capture on camera.
The first card uses papers from the Papermania range. I've embossed the sentiment with a Cuttlebug folder and my original Sizzix machine, played with my Treading Water Fiskars punch, and added a blossom from my charity shop-sourced stash.
The next card along - well, your guess is as good as mine as to what I've used! I wanted to produce something that wasn't the standard blue-for-boys, pink-for-girls type card. Hope I succeeded.
The 65 card was made by request and looked better and blingier (is there such a word?) in the flesh. The background was created using a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The purchaser of the card and the eventual recipient were both, apparently, chuffed with the result. Phew!
The 50 card was another commission. I cut the numbers with my Cricut - one of the first things I did with it. The ribbons are mostly sari ribbon from Ribbon Oasis, and the flower gems are from Papermania.



No comments:

Post a Comment