28 February 2012

I love poppies

On a grey day like today, what better than a field of poppies to bring a bit of colour into our lives? I'm not claiming this is some amazing page: rather, I was simply wanting to show I'd followed one of the excellent tutorials from www.digitalscrapper.com

If you are into digi scrapping and want to learn some great tips for getting the best from Photoshop Elements then you must sign up for this site. The brilliant thing is that the tuts are free, and get sent out each week. You can also sign up to some great classes. too.

This particular tut was all about using paint chips - how to create them and use rules and grids and all sorts of stuff I've never really explored before.

Go on, I dare you to join up!

6 comments:

  1. Fab colours and a really striking page. Must have a look at that site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow stunning !!!not into digi scrapping would love to have a go with paper though- GORGEOUS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just glorious ... Glad you've been enjoying it. :)

    ReplyDelete