12 March 2012

Bit of a card-fest


So, over recent weeks I have tried to replenish my dwindling stock of hand-made cards. The need to do so has been made even more acute by the fact my mum says she wants to buy some of my creations. Ooops, I thought, better get creating, then. I won't show them to you all in one go lest you fall asleep zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Card one features... papers that came free with a craft magazine, a blossom from a charity shop flower bunch, ribbons from my stash, a section of 'Just the Edge' (Bazzil, I think, or Basic Grey?), two lengths of baker's twine and a die cut bird (Marianne's Creatables and the inside of a tomato puree tube!), and a computer-generated sentiment made in Word and printed onto scrap card stock.


Card two features the same die but uses a patterned card stock instead. The papers are freebies from a magazine, the ribbon and gems are from my stash and the label-style sentiment was made using Word, plain card and a fab new punch from EK Success. I inked the edges with a cat's eye stamp in blue.


Card three (last one for now) uses yet more free papers, ribbon ans blingy gems from my stash, a length of 'Just the Edge', a strip of Washi Tape (first time I've actually dared use any of my latest purchase!), some Prima-style blooms and a large flower from one of the charity shop hauls. Centrepiece of the flower is a button from a collection of odd buttons given to me by my mum.

Hope you like this trio. Back another day with some more.

3 comments:

  1. Love all of these- very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have been busy! These are great too, which is even more impressive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fresh for Spring - a real pink and green theme going on!

    ReplyDelete