30 October 2009

Well, now, I had a bit of fun with this one. A True Friend had a new challenge (no 57, I think) all linked to pets and super-heroes. I thought this might squeeze in under the wire as James Bond used to be billed as an all-action hero kind of guy. So I've chosen a photo of Tallis enjoying his first visit to the seaside, rising from the waters ... ok, not quite in the style of a Bond Babe, but close enough, don't you think?!

Digi supplies from A Teets, A Cox (Frenchcafe), C Renee, East West Scraps, Lesley St Clair and House of 3.

9 comments:

  1. I love this Mole - fab work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow...this is wonderful!!! soooo fun...and while i'm here...i must say how much i love your poppies at the top of the page :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever take and title ...love your LO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Class!! Really made me smile.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, Thanks for taking time to look at my blog, yes i did take the picture myself, in the summer in the park we took the kids too, I just loved the colour, Love your page with the dog and the sea,
    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, great idea! I suppose Ursula Andrex puppy would've been stretching it a bit! Thanks for playing along with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Love it! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it - great take on the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete