26 October 2009

A dog's eye view


I thought I'd share this LO featuring Tok (yes, him again, sorry!!!!). He's seen here contemplating the Needles during our holiday on the Isle of Wight. We were lucky to have a couple of days of decent weather during our break and this was one of them .... We walked across an area called Headon Warren and the views were great.


The page is made using Amagination's Esther kit, available from Scrap it Sassy (you can see the link to the right). It's one of two pages I've made from the kit as part of my CT 'responsibilities'.

10 comments:

  1. Love the clean freshness of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, I love white space on a LO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, love the colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great, so clean and simple.

    My dog tends to be deep in thought too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this the colours really pop coz of the white space, I'm not brave enough to leave all that space lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful photo but even more wonderful LO

    ReplyDelete
  7. This Lo is so brave and so gorgeous - Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this layout, it's simply stunning. What a great photo, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely 'sharp' layout. Cute dog and perfect title. TFS. BTW - yes, that is me in the pumpkin photo! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh, thank you for so many lovely comments - they're really appreciated!

    ReplyDelete