10 April 2012

Been shopping!

Nothing new there, I hear you cry. And that is true enough .... like many of us, I'm always happy to go shopping (finances permitting, of course). In fact, every three-four weeks I visit my local scrapbooking emporium otherwise known as PaperArts just to prove my continued willingness to open my purse and flex my credit card.

If you've not been (and you live close enough to pay a visit) then shame on you! It's a lovely shop with lovely stock, and the staff are lovely too. Every time I go there, there's something new to look at /stroke, and this weekend was no exception. (It is on the outskirts of Stroud, if you're interested, free parking and everyfink!)

I came away with various bits and pieces, including a pack of eight sponge daubers (I use these LOADS), some gorgeous cardstock (too lovely to actually use, I fear, but sooooooo strokeable) and a bargain pack of papers, card and embellishments in bright yellow/spring type colours. And a box of Kars wooden embellishments like this:
There are loads of wooden shapes in the range but these seemed to me to be the most versatile.
To my shame, I can't remember the manufacturers of the paper I bought, but trust me, it was lush!

So. If you have some pennies burning a hole in your pocket then get thee to Sue's store in Stroud .... and if it's too far away, I'm sure she'd be happy for me to say she does speedy mail order.

Meanwhile, a big thank you to Ifa who sent me a prize as part of the recent blog hop (details on my previous blog posting). I rarely win stuff, so it was delight to learn my name had been drawn out of the virtual hat. Cheers, sweetie!

1 comment:

  1. Those wooden shapes look lovely enough to hang up, let alone scrapbook with! And who doesn't need a bit of (guilt-free) retail therapy from time to time ... Just think of all the people you are keeping in employment. :)

    ReplyDelete