22 November 2010

When I'm feeling blue ....

No, I’m not really feeling blue. In fact, for a Monday I feel quite chirpy! The title for today’s post was actually triggered by the blue tones on the layout I’ve produced. It features Oscar, our lovely black fluffy monster moggy, seen here perching on the fence. He’s poised, I think, ready to jump down and come indoors for a light snack and a snooze!

You might have guessed that this digi layout was created using Cilenia’s (Digital Designer shop) Blue Winter kit. It really is lovely.
http://digitaldesignershop.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=84_85&products_id=612

4 comments:

  1. Oooh what yummy colours and rich patterns... and such a beautiful subject too! :)

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's one enormous fluffball - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely, soft layout - what a character!

    ReplyDelete