18 June 2010

Just a reminder that the party is still going on at Which Crafts (bet they've run out of cake and jelly by now LOL!) and that you're all invited to drop in!

I am still excited by the fact I'm a special guest for the month and that soon I'll be able to share with you the creations I've been making with the lovely kit which Maxine sent through to me to play with. I promise some sneak peaks - but I need to finish up first, and then take some photos.
For now, you'll have to make do with a picture of Kalika, our collie-lab cross, waiting patiently for me to throw her ball so she can go fetch, fetch, fetch! Almost all of my photos of Kalika show her with her tongue hanging out - sometimes I wish she'd just sit neatly and composedly, and keep that pink thing out of sight, but let's face it, if she did, then it just wouldn't be 'her', would it?!
Hope you all have lovely weekends ....


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on you being a special guest Mole - it's an honour. Cute photo of your dog. TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on guest design spot! I'll have a peek over in a mo. Pet's are the most fantastic personalities, I can't actually imagin her without the tounge!

    ReplyDelete