10 May 2010

Time for a birthday card


Managed to grab a little time in the craft room yesterday - ably (??!!) assisted by Oscar, our big, black, fluffy cat who could decide if he wanted to sit on my chair or on the desk. As you can imagine, neither was particularly convenient!

Still, I managed to create something without (I hope) too much cat fur attached to it, although pink and black are a pretty cool combination!

The card is for a friend whose party we'll be attending later in the month, and although the photo is pretty poor, I'm quite pleased with the results!

3 comments:

  1. Oh that's lovely Gill, nice & bright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh I really like this Gill, I might even dig out the dust gathering pile of paper flowers I have lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card, loving the bright colours

    ReplyDelete