8 September 2009

Going round in circles

This is a LO I made for Scrap it Sassy, using Scrappy Redhead's Vintage Dreams kit. You can see that it's quite different to the one I made a few days ago using the same kit. It shows how versatile these collections can be. As they say, the only limit is your imagination!

The flower photo was taken on a visit to my mum a few weeks back. She wanted some photos of the garden as she's hoping to move soon, and wanted some pictures to remind her of what she used to have!

5 comments:

  1. I would be sad to leave a Camelia behind, I understand they are hard to grow...bet your Mum has proved that wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! this is soooo beautifull! I love the clean and simple feel of it! it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love Love this ... a beautiful LO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Love the clean and simple look and the photo is beautiful.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete